« Home | Christmas » | The Poster » | Another observation » | A Couple of Driving Thoughts » | Craving » | Pictures » | Sitemeter » | Some Worries Going Through My Head » | Tonights Dinner » | The Full Monty this Saturday! » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

Yeah, baby! It rocked...I knew it would. V and I were with two people who didn't know the show and they loved it! They were just rolling in their seats laughing and eating it up. It is such a good show...I'm telling you!

It was NOT as good as the one we saw in Des Moines...but it was still fantastic!

Once again, a couple really shone through...


Troy Scarborough as "Horse" was just out of the park fantastic. His voice was perfection for this role and his acting was practically spot on.


STEVE DeBRUYNE was fantastic as Malcolm. I just love this role. My favorite role, the role I would play if I did it. Such a great role, and his voice was great. Not quite as good as Leo when I saw it in Des Moines...but still won it over for me easily.

Those were the two that really stood out...the rest were all good, just those two were the best, in my humble opinion.



P.S. Rumor has it they are doing it for the Des Moines Playhouse next year...if they are, I am SO auditioning. If I got one of the guys I would be in a hilarious show, and I would be naked on stage baby!!