« Home | I cleaned something! » | Ever Think? » | Pictures » | No problems anymore » | Bunch of crap » | Yeah, baby! It rocked...I knew it would. V and I... » | Christmas » | The Poster » | Another observation » | A Couple of Driving Thoughts » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

2005 NYC Marathon

Anyone else see this on NBC this weekend?!

What an awesome race! I would love to run in that some day. Makes me want to get out there and keep running. (Ok, I haven't run in about a month...but I am NOT giving up hope on this running thing, I will I will I WILL get back out and run again, I still have my friend Robby waiting for me to start again.)

It came down to the closest finish ever this year, with world record-holder Paul Tergat taking the finish from Hendrick Ramaala by :01 seconds. Our American Meb finished in 3rd.

Those guys are amazing.

They also did a 4:21 mile which is a record for the NYC marathon.

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Post a Comment