« Home | Craving » | Pictures » | Sitemeter » | Some Worries Going Through My Head » | Tonights Dinner » | The Full Monty this Saturday! » | Viruses Part Deux » | Viruses » | Comments » | My Weekend » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

A Couple of Driving Thoughts

1.) I wish I could tell what people are singing when I see them mouthing words away in their car. -- I know I look like a major fool rockin' out in my car, but I don't care, it's great music and I like to sing. You just have to wonder what is playing in there...what does each individual person rock out to in their car?

2.) I wish I could HEAR what they're rocking out to. Do they sound good? Bad? There was a show on MTV for a little bit, where they hid cameras in cars and someone's friend set them up to drive and with the radio on and the driver was just rockin out. Some people were alone too and rockin' out. It was hilarious! Guys singing like girls, some screaming. Great TV.

3.) Someone here at work told me that there is a state or two that outlaws semi's in the left lane...IOWA NEEDS THIS LAW. 'Nuff said.

4.) Coming to a complete stop on the interstate for NO reason...no reason at all...makes me want to scream. If everyone is going 65 or more WHY would there be a need to come to a complete stop?

5.) There are too many idiot drivers...and no, I'm not one of them.

best regards, nice info » » »

Post a Comment