« Home | A Couple of Driving Thoughts » | Craving » | Pictures » | Sitemeter » | Some Worries Going Through My Head » | Tonights Dinner » | The Full Monty this Saturday! » | Viruses Part Deux » | Viruses » | Comments » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

Another observation

Sometimes I'll do nice things for Veronica, by myself or with Kaia. You know, the whole, "Let's do this for Mommy, she'll like it."

She never does that for me.

You what my observation is? I think women expect this because they always think that we're down on them and we did something to piss them off and we're constantly trying to crawl out of the doghouse.

Women just think their invinsible. Well, women, you do things to piss us off too!

Ok...I can't concentrate on this post anymore I just had a bombshell dropped on me here at work...so...yeah

Yep Lars, I've observed this phenomena too. The problem here is that usually I have been a dork and need to kiss ass. ;)

But your point is true.

What the hell?

Where in the heck was my husband when y'all signed this contract? The kids and I always do things 'nice for Daddy' and I am sitting here TRYING to think of a "nice for mommy" moment.

Hmmm
Still thinking.
Still thinking.
Still thinking.

Nope.
Nada.
I got nuthin.

Even when my husband HAS been a dork and SHOULD be doing some ass kissing he STILL doesn't think of doing something nice for me. So?

I just will have to ignore your post. ;)

I'm usually on the giving end - on rare occasions hubby gives and does something sweet for me - it usually because he did something stupid, and should make it up to me....- but it doesn't happen very often.

You know what you have to do? You have to tell her. Let your wife know that it would make you feel all warm and fuzzy if she'd do those little things for you. She can't read your mind.

(sorry, we've been through this too, so I had to give my two cents)

Post a Comment