« Home | Viruses » | Comments » | My Weekend » | Am I getting old? » | Lars needs... » | Birthday » | Some Pictures » | New Look » | Change my BLOG » | New Daycare » 

Monday, October 24, 2005 

Viruses Part Deux

I think I licked it!

It was annoying and bad, but I looked it up on the Internet, like I said, and then did all that said, didn't seem to work, but then I went for it and bought the update Norton AntiVirus to 2006 and ran that and it cleaned/removed/quarantined 14 different things and now my lap top is fine!

I can't tell if it's running a little slow or if it's normal, seems a little slow, but I'm pretty sure all those things that WERE On my computer are gone now because I looked for them and they aren't there and all the things it was doing to my lap top it is not doing anymore.

Phew! Dodged a bulled there...I hope *knock on wood*

I've got about 360 days now until I'll need to buy Antivirus again...

glad you got it figured out... I hate computers some days.

It'll run you a little money, but it's worth it. When I got the new PC, I had to get spybot, ad-aware, AVG antivirus and Zone Alarm Security Suite. Ack! I feel your pain. . .

Post a Comment