« Home | At the end of my rope » | Rockstar: INXS » | I got a running partner! » | Lost » | Pathetic » | Another Running Post ;-) » | Gas » | Fever Pitch » | 3 Miles Last Night » | Cyborg Name » 

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 

Things are looking up...

Let me tell you, we didn't have it out, I don't know if that would accomplish anything more than pissing each other off more, but we forgot about the couple of bad nights and that's always how it ends and it's good. We're back to loving each other :-)

Kaia isn't any better in the bed time/potty department...don't want to talk about that though, just makes me feel like a giant loser.

The house is getting cleaner, she helped me with the dishes and kitchen and I clean up the living room all the time (they just have a habit of getting messy FAST) and she's doing laundry. We got our piano tuned. We need to go through boxes galore still, but probably wont happen until her show is done.

You know, life is improving in good ways. I had reached the end of my rope last week, it was culminating from a looooong time of the same stuff.

Thanks for understanding :-)