« Home | I got a running partner! » | Lost » | Pathetic » | Another Running Post ;-) » | Gas » | Fever Pitch » | 3 Miles Last Night » | Cyborg Name » | More Running and my goals + Chicago in Des Moines » | Running -- Day 3 and New Shoes! » 

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 

Rockstar: INXS

Fucking blogger wouldn't let me post last night!

As soon as MiG was voted off I didn't give a FLYING FUCK.

As far as I'm concerned, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, INXS just lost money for a CD sale. I wont buy a CD with JD and INXS, no friggin' way.

They dissed MiG big time, in my opinion.

They just shoved him away at the beginning of the show, gave it to fucking JD and then told Marty how much they still loved him and how they'd love him to possibly open for them...WHAT ABOUT FUCKING MiG?!

Sorry INXS, but since America CONSTANTLY VOTED FOR MIG TO STAY...OBVIOUSLY THEY WANTED HIM TO WIN AND FRONT THE BAND...yes, I know it's your decision, it's your band so ultimately it's what you want, but...you just lost a bunch of money that MiG fans would have poured into you and your CDs and tours.

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »

Post a Comment