« Home | "Yesterday" » | One of the best movies! » | What's that smell? » | What is it? » | Yes » | One Idea? » | Creative Block » | Piano Mover » | I am a lonely, lonely, man » | Thongs » 

Monday, August 01, 2005 

It was good

The performances were good. Only one, Friday, was the worst. The monitors to pump the sound up to the stage were turned off, so I couldn't hear the piano for my second solo. First solo as ok. Men's chorus was ok and the barbershop quartet was less than stellar. All the other performances were good though.

I finally get to leave Tuesday morning to go to WA to visit the in-laws and sing/stand in my sister-in-laws wedding. I always have a good time when I'm out there, so I'm looking forward to it. Plus, I haven't seen my wife or my daughter in 2 weeks!!! Yay.

So I doubt I'll blog again until Tuesday the 9th. Toodaloo.

ETA: HA!! Just saw your comment Meritt. That is the best, very original. Thanks for making my day with that :-D