« Home | What's that smell? » | What is it? » | Yes » | One Idea? » | Creative Block » | Piano Mover » | I am a lonely, lonely, man » | Thongs » | E-mails » | Lots going on! » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 

One of the best movies!





I can't tell you how hilarious this movie is. VERY quotable. I suggest it to anyone with a goofy sense of humor. I got reminded of it because Yoj said something about the colonel and I immediately thought of the quotes from that movie.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentaveret?
Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went heads up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?
Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!


OOOH MAN, that's funny stuff. Go...rent it. Or let me know and I'll come over and bring it and we can watch it together!