« Home | Piano Mover » | I am a lonely, lonely, man » | Thongs » | E-mails » | Lots going on! » | My Weekend! Part II » | My Weekend! » | Gonna try to see some more! » | Trying it out too! » | Moving Day » 

Friday, July 22, 2005 

Creative Block

So frustrating. You know how writers get writer's block? Well, I have a creative block. I'm desiging some webpages just in my free time just for myself so I can have some designs if I need them and nothing is coming out.

I look at other web sites and I think, "Wow! Those are great. I like that. I wish I could do that." So then I go back to my blank page and just.sit.there.and.look. Nothing comes out. The only thing I can think of is some sites I just saw and though I may gleen some ideas here and there I'm certainly not going to copy them. But I can't think of anything original.

How do you get past writer/designer/creative blocks?

Very nice site! » »

Post a Comment