« Home | One Idea? » | Creative Block » | Piano Mover » | I am a lonely, lonely, man » | Thongs » | E-mails » | Lots going on! » | My Weekend! Part II » | My Weekend! » | Gonna try to see some more! » 

Monday, July 25, 2005 

Yes

What makes you itch? Have you ever wondered that? I know some are because something bit you, but the ones that it's not that then what is it? I'm sure there's some scientific explanation but I don't care to look it up.

So my phone interview is tomorrow at 11:30 am and it'll last about a half hour.

Apparently Kaia is under the weather and is being all crabby and cuddly...but I wouldn't know becaus she's there and I'm here :-(

This weekend is Story City Remembers little concert thing to celebratre Story City's Sesquecentennial.

I'm singing two solos: "On the Street Where You Live" from My Fair Lady and "Yesterday" by the Beatles. Also one song in a trio with my sister and our friend. The Music Man quartet is singing 2 of our songs and I'm in a Men's Chorus singing "Stouthearted Men" and "The Navy Hymn (Eternal Father)".

So that's my boring update, we'll see if anyone cares.

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Post a Comment