« Home | Thongs » | E-mails » | Lots going on! » | My Weekend! Part II » | My Weekend! » | Gonna try to see some more! » | Trying it out too! » | Moving Day » | Baton Twirler » | Stressed » 

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 

I am a lonely, lonely, man

...and it's kind of ok :-) I miss my daughter like CRAZY, but there's nothing I can do about that, so might as well enjoy some freedom :-D

I dropped the girls off at the airport in MNPLS/St Paul and my best friend and I went and met our other best friend and we spent from 1-7 together. It was great! We dont' get to see him much even though he only lived in St Paul. We rode the rollercoasters in the Mall of America and we went to Cold Stone (BEST ICE CREAM ON THE PLANET) and we saw his church where he is interim pastor.

Monday I went to work...dragged ass all day, I was tired...then went right over to the best friends house and we went golfing! It was weird not having to worry about someone at home and how I'm having fun while they're not. I golfed fairly well, good for only getting to go a half dozen times a year right now. This time was my third time out. He is usually busy everyday but Monday, so next Monday we're golfing again, then the Monday after then that Tuesday I leave to join the girls in Washington and be in/sing at my SIL's wedding.

She gave me the song I'm singing...I have NO idea what the song is, so I better get practicing!

Tonight I'm going home right after work to mow the much needed lawn. Then going to a movie (either Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Batman Begins, or Bewitched) then coming home to watch BB6!!! Then clean and pick up some. I want to impress the wife with the house, I hope, when she gets home. Plus I can't stand living in this damn house with boxes and shit all over anymore. I just don't know where to put any of the stuff, but I know I dont' want to throw it away!!! UGH, it SUCKS. But I do love the house still :-)

On a random weird note, last night I went to bed and left the door open, I KNOW I did because I thought about it and decided I'd leave it open so my cat would move in and out of the room since he likes to be around me. This morning I wake up and the door is CLOSED. Now, I know it was closed because when I opened it my cat came right in to rub my leg and tell me he's hungry...so what happened between when I went to bed and when I woke up? The door naturally swings open, so that's not it. The cat cannot close the door and stay on the outside, it's not possible.

It is possible last night I then decided to kick the cat out and close the door...but I just don't remember doing that...