« Home | I am a lonely, lonely, man » | Thongs » | E-mails » | Lots going on! » | My Weekend! Part II » | My Weekend! » | Gonna try to see some more! » | Trying it out too! » | Moving Day » | Baton Twirler » 

Thursday, July 21, 2005 

Piano Mover

I, ok some people helped, moved a piano yesterday! We bought a $100 piano from some dude in Ames and we finally got to move it and get it into my house!! It looks so good there :-) I love having a piano.

My best friend tunes pianos, so he can come do it for me.

Veronica plays the piano and I sing...so it works out perfect :-) Hopefully soon Kaia will start taking piano lessons too, so she'll need to practice!

And I"m NOT letting her quit either. I quit the second I could and I've regretted it every day of my life. I hear it from so many people "I wish I wouldn't have quit" etc. I mean, JEEZ, if she really wants to quit then ok, but if I can just show her how important it will be to her when she gets older perhaps she'll listen to the old man and believe me. If she seems to be heading in the direction of loving music like the rest of her family.

Ok, I was just handed a bunch of stuff to do at work, so off I go!

By the way...I'm getting a phone interview for a web designer position here next week!! How exciting! :-D