« Home | E-mails » | Lots going on! » | My Weekend! Part II » | My Weekend! » | Gonna try to see some more! » | Trying it out too! » | Moving Day » | Baton Twirler » | Stressed » | Holy money Batman! » 

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 

Thongs

Is it ok that I'm a guy and I don't like thongs?

Ok...let me rephrase, I don't like being able to see thongs on fully clothed women. What I mean by that is, when I see women, whether hot or not, and you can visibly see their thong through their pants...I think it's ugly. I think ANY underwear lines are ugly to see, but especially thongs.

Now, I don't mind thongs on unclothed women...but still then just barely. I don't like the idea of underwear shoved up someone's ass. Thongs just aren't that attractive to me. But then butts aren't either. I'm a boobs man.

Ok...so can I still be a man and not like thongs?