« Home | It was good » | "Yesterday" » | One of the best movies! » | What's that smell? » | What is it? » | Yes » | One Idea? » | Creative Block » | Piano Mover » | I am a lonely, lonely, man » 

Friday, August 12, 2005 

Busy

I've been busy, what can I say? That's no excuse not to blog ;-)

We got in from WA at 3 am on Tuesday morning and I had to go to work that day, and then it was all downhill for sleep since then, I just can't catch up. Doesn't help that I go to bed at midnight or later.

Wednesday I had my interview for the Web Content Coordinator position! I'm VERY excited about this job. The interview went fantastic!! I'm pumped to hear back from them. If I get this job I will tell you all the cool facts, but I don't want to go in to it right now if I don't get the job.

Thursday was BB6 night :-D Boy is that getting good!! AND KAYSAR CAME BACK!!! WHATTUP KAYSAR!!!!!! It's just too bad that Ivette didn't go home on the same day, that would have been great.

And now today is Friday! I don't have anything planned for tonight.

Saturday, not much, except more BB6!!

Sunday I'm in a golf tournament, it's the one I'm usually in with my dad, but he just had knee surgery so I'm trying to find another partner. Will be fun anyhow, just not as much fun without my dad.

Have a good day!