« Home | My question of the day » | I'm Sorry » | It's Been Filled... » | No Phone Call » | Haloscan? » | Job/House/Ebay » | What the hell kind of dream was that?!?! » | She Did It! » | Depending on this job... » | I Got the Letter » 

Friday, April 15, 2005 

Wicked

For V's birthday/anniversary present I got us Tickets to the sit-down cast of Wicked that is going to be in Chicago.

The tour is starting here already and when it swings through Chicago the tour is going ot keep going on but they're leaving behind a sit-down engagement at chicago.

Ana Gasteyer will be Elphaba. So we're going!

Now, I have the tickets and they are good, we just need to find a hotel close to the theatre for one night.

This will be a fun little getaway for V and I, I think we'll have a good time!

Why are hotels so expensive? But I don't wanna stay in a shithole. There are some very cool hotels for about $120-150 per night, we're just staying one night, and the pictures make these hotels look just great...I just don't want to spend that much money.

I wish my digital camera had some juice in it so I could take some new pictures of Kaia for yall, she's cute as ever in her summer outfits and her pigtails! :-)