« Home | No Phone Call » | Haloscan? » | Job/House/Ebay » | What the hell kind of dream was that?!?! » | She Did It! » | Depending on this job... » | I Got the Letter » | Rehearsals » | ARgh! Pirate Names Me Hardy's » | Whazzzzzzup » 

Monday, April 11, 2005 

It's Been Filled...

I called this morning and "Heather" can understand why I would be calling since I wasn't contact by April 8th, the interim office coordinator was at conference on Friday and today is her day off, but "Heather" can tell me that the position has been filled.

So, not only did I not get contacted but they went ahead and filled it without so much as an interview. I didn't have enough balls to ask WHO it was filled by and WHY I didn't get an interview, but there we go. I had some hopes for this position...now why did I go and do a thing like that to myself?