« Home | Depending on this job... » | I Got the Letter » | Rehearsals » | ARgh! Pirate Names Me Hardy's » | Whazzzzzzup » | Whizzball! » | Fire Alarms » | Oh yes...dead sexy!  » | Don't I belong in the GQ magazine?   » | Web Site Job » 

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 

She Did It!

On Saturday my little cutey daughter, Kaia, hand wrote out her name!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

The K, which we had worked on a lot, looked like a "K" with a little _ but at the top part of the K, it was a very sophisticated K. The "a" was a pretty good circle with a little tail jutting out at the right part, then the "i" was fairly easy, then the same effect for the next "a". I was a VERY proud papa :-D

She did it on dry erase marker board, and before I could take a picture she had scribbled all over it!! So, tonight I'll see if she can do it again on a piece of paper, then I'll date it and take a picture and frame the damn thing for life! I"m SO proud for some reason, it was just the coolest thing ever! Gives me butterflies in my stomach, good butteflies!

So...that's it...just wanted to share :-D

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Post a Comment