« Home | Haloscan? » | Job/House/Ebay » | What the hell kind of dream was that?!?! » | She Did It! » | Depending on this job... » | I Got the Letter » | Rehearsals » | ARgh! Pirate Names Me Hardy's » | Whazzzzzzup » | Whizzball! » 

Friday, April 08, 2005 

No Phone Call

Am I to suspect that they are sending me another letter in the mail saying they narrowed it down even further before interviewing and I didn't make that cut?

Or, perhaps they think the work day here is until 5 PM and they're going to call after I've left work?

Or, perhaps they called at home since Veronica has been gone and just left a message without calling work?

Maybe they're going to call me AFTER work...at home...

Maybe something came up and they can't call me until Monday and just assume I wont be wondering why they haven't called me yet.

Maybe they sent me an e-mail, which I can't check until I get home.

Either way...it's 4:20 on the 8th, the deadline for when the letter said they'd be contacting me, and I have no contact yet.

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Post a Comment