« Home | Rehearsals » | ARgh! Pirate Names Me Hardy's » | Whazzzzzzup » | Whizzball! » | Fire Alarms » | Oh yes...dead sexy!  » | Don't I belong in the GQ magazine?   » | Web Site Job » | I have beaten the evil dragons! » | Not Creative or Motivated » 

Monday, April 04, 2005 

I Got the Letter

So, I finally got the letter from Bethesda Lutheran Church, the church I had applied for a job with that I was very excited about.

I open the mailbox, see the skinny envelope with their address and name on it and it's obvious it's a one page, tri-fold letter like I'm used to getting.

I'm pissed...I thought I was perfect for this job, really actually did. I start to open it, it's not opening horribly easy, so I start ripping and shredding as I get pissed and just bust open the envelope...taking out some of my anger. I don't rip the letter, that's good at least.

As I'm walking toward my front door I'm reading...just scanning for the words I need to see.

But wait...what? what is this? Wait...let me read closer...

"Blah, blah, blah, blah..."

"We were fortunate enough to have over fifty applicants for this position..."

ok...nevermind, this is it right here, the next sentence...

"...and are pleased to tell you that you are one of twelve candidates in consideration for this position. Congratulations on making it this far, we will be in contact with you on or before April 8th."

Holy shit...do a happy jig I did...all the way down the hall and in the apartment while showing it to Veronica.

Now I'm excited :-D Give me that interview, I can do it!

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

Post a Comment