« Home | She Did It! » | Depending on this job... » | I Got the Letter » | Rehearsals » | ARgh! Pirate Names Me Hardy's » | Whazzzzzzup » | Whizzball! » | Fire Alarms » | Oh yes...dead sexy!  » | Don't I belong in the GQ magazine?   » 

Thursday, April 07, 2005 

What the hell kind of dream was that?!?!

Last night...I had a dream...I found myself in a desert called "Cyberland" my canteen had sprung a leak and I was...thirsty...out of the abyss walked a cow...elsie...I asked her if she had anything to drink and she said

ok, I'm done

Reall though...I had a dream last night that goes a little something like this:

So, I'm in this bedroom and there is a friend with me (I can't remember who it was anymore, but I do know I know this person). The details are a little sketchy by 3:45 in the afternoon but I know he wanted me to kill his mom and it was my job to kill her.

His mom was hiding underneath the bed in the room. In fact, she was already dead, but I had a gun and I was suppose to look under there and shoot her in the head anyway.

I look under there and I can't get to her, don't know why, but I can't. All of a sudden this dead mom comes to life and starts crawling out. Her skin is all grey and she is badass looking. I'm scared to death. She's coming at me and she has this weird box over her head with mesh where he face is so we can see her.

I'm picking up my gun and aiming it at her head as I am walking backwards, and I'm shooting...and nothing much is happening.

THAT, my friends, is all I remember anymore...freaky weird though.