« Home | It's Been Filled... » | No Phone Call » | Haloscan? » | Job/House/Ebay » | What the hell kind of dream was that?!?! » | She Did It! » | Depending on this job... » | I Got the Letter » | Rehearsals » | ARgh! Pirate Names Me Hardy's » 

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 

I'm Sorry

I just don't have anything interesting to talk about.

We had rehearsal last night...I sing really HIGH, I mean HIGH, in one song we're singing "Lida Rose" in the background while Marian is singing and I am singing higher than her sometimes. Me = BOY ... her = GIRL. So, keeping that in mind, I can't sing this high for more than MAYBE a half hour before I start straining more than what is good for anyone's voice.

Yeah...we rehearsed for 1 hour 20 minutes last night. Granted, I wasn't always singing, we did parts and stuff, but still...damn. Those other three guys and just sing forever...they're singing in a NORMAL range, I'm singing in the stratosphere.

I'm getting a MiniDisc play/recorder with a microphone off Ebay, I talked to the dude last night and he has it all boxed up and it's going out today, so when I get that I'll record some of us and try to figure out how to get it from there to my computer (which is possible, I'm told, but not easy to do), then figure out how to get it on to here, if yall are interested. Otherwise I'll have to find a way to charge my digital camera (I have NO idea where the charger is) and take some video with sound so you can hear.

That's about all...just working, hanging out, rehearsing...that's it.

I'm just not up to finding things to complain about or funny stories to tell, there's always stories in everything you do all day long, but they're just not interesting.