« Home | What the hell kind of dream was that?!?! » | She Did It! » | Depending on this job... » | I Got the Letter » | Rehearsals » | ARgh! Pirate Names Me Hardy's » | Whazzzzzzup » | Whizzball! » | Fire Alarms » | Oh yes...dead sexy!  » 

Friday, April 08, 2005 

Job/House/Ebay

The church is suppose to be in contact with me BY today, and it's 11:45 and I haven't heard anything yet...I'm getting a little nervous now.

We're looking at another house this weekend in Story City, to rent. The rent is only $400/month and so if this house is nice and big enough for us, we'll get it and we'll be saving ourselves $145/month and be living in our own house...even IF we're not buying, which we just can't do right now with my salary and all the bills we're paying. Believe me, I worked up an excel spreadsheet and we just can't do it.

Damn ebay...the auction of something I wanted ended at 6 this morning, and when I went to sleep at 11:45 PM, I was still winning by $10. Well, I wasn't going to wake up at 6 AM to check it, and I love by ONE DOLLAR!!! I wanted this SO bad, and there are more on Ebay still, so I'm bidding on the next one, but this one doesn't end until Sunday at 7 PM, which I'll be awake for at least. I know you need to be there in the last seconds to keep bidding and win at the last second, believe me, I've ebay-ed plenty of times and have won that way almost every time. But I just didn't want to wake up at 6 AM, it MUST have been someone on the east coast that won since it'd be 7 AM there! No one gets up at 6 AM, come on now... ;-) Oh well, I'll just wait out this next auction, though I want it NOW NOW NOW, I don't want ot have to wait! I'm a young American...don't we all want everything NOW NOW NOW??? :-D

What a great site » » »

Post a Comment