« Home | Night time! » | The hotel room is reserved » | The weekend » | Wicked » | My question of the day » | I'm Sorry » | It's Been Filled... » | No Phone Call » | Haloscan? » | Job/House/Ebay » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

Stolen!

This weekend some jerkface stole these two things off my car antenna:





I had my cactus on various cars of mine since I was probably 16. 8 damn years I've had that without some dickface stealing it. He was not as bright as when I first got him he'd been through 8 winters, 8 summers, 8 rainy seasons...he was perfect.

I had jack on my car for a couple years. His eyes and mouth were missing and he was definately also weathered... but that's why I loved him.

Why does someone want to do that? How do you get joy out of stealing people's stuff?

How do you get joy out of defacing people's property too?! My uncle lives with my grandpa (his dad) he's taking care of him because he's had severe strokes and heart attacks and so in his spare time he makes things and puts them up in the front yard. He's an artist. He made a huge Superman out of paper mache and wire and all that and had it out there for Halloween. Someone stole it and beat the shit out of it. They found it later.

You wanna know the only good thing about that? We found out who did it and they got in trouble somehow. It was two 15 year old girls. You want to know WHO turned them in? Their mother. Now that is a good mom right there. Realizing he children have done wrong and wanting them to get punished as they should. That's good parenting.

Later on in winter he had a HUGE snowman he made with paper mache and wire and whatever else he used. Someone stole that too. He never got it back. He said, besides the hours upon hours he spent making it he used over $1000 in materials to make it. He's an artist that's what he loves to do, he's putting it out in the front yard on Broad St. the busiest street so people can enjoy it and he has never ONCE got a complaint. Why does someone have to do mean things? What's going wrong in their mind that stealing and beating up people's property is their idea of FUN?!

Just like the wire thing we had hanging on our front door at our apartment. Someone stole it, twisted it all to hell and ruined it and then hung it down the hallway so we could find it and see what they did to it. WHY?? I just wont ever understand people. They also took our rug out front of our door and put it by someone elses door. What for??

I just don't get it.