« Home | Miss Saigon » | Aliens » | This is Fun! » | Stolen! » | Night time! » | The hotel room is reserved » | The weekend » | Wicked » | My question of the day » | I'm Sorry » 

Friday, April 22, 2005 

Roces 5th Element



Those are my skates. I miss using them, I'll need to get out on those more this summer.

I really haven't been out on them more than once since Kaia was born.

I used to skate all over. Jump over benches, jump down flights of stairs, go 10-15 miles an hour down hills...it was sweet.

I absolutely love skating backwards, it feels so good. Weaving in and out of things.

Jump in the air and do a 180 and land skating backwards, what a thrill!

Now jumping over things and down stairs, which I did a lot, scared the shit out of me...but isn't that part of the reason you do it?

I need to get new wheels on her and take 'em out for a spin again.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Post a Comment