« Home | This is Fun! » | Stolen! » | Night time! » | The hotel room is reserved » | The weekend » | Wicked » | My question of the day » | I'm Sorry » | It's Been Filled... » | No Phone Call » 

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 

Aliens

I don't think we're alone in this vast universe.

I believe in "other" life somewhere.

I'm not so positive that the government doesn't already know something (i.e. Area 51) and wont tell us. I can understand why, it would just ROCK this United States and the rest of the world.

IF we're not the only people out here then why haven't "they" tried to contact us yet? (If Area 51 and the likes aren't true)

What will happen when they do? It could be very scary, it could be life-threatening. It is a little scary to think about.

Also, IF they have contact us or WHEN they do why would it have to be the U.S. Why is there only an Area 51 in the U.S.? Isn't that a little weird?

If there is an Area 51 (I know there IS a place called that, but if it's used to house alien secrets), which I like to think there is, when do we get to find out? Is there some statute of limitations or something like that, that will eventually run out so we can find out what it is that Area 51 is all about?

It's like some of the other government secrets that I wish we could find out about. But I'm talking about aliens right now, so I'll stay on topic.

What if there are aliens living among us right now that have assimilated and we just don't know it?! That would be kind of cool.

Also, why do the aliens have to be smarter than us?? Maybe the aliens are some little rinky dink things that are like animals or something to where they can't contact us or have no idea we are here because their intelligence is that of a fly or something, you know? Everyone always talks about aliens being of a superior intelligence to us...that doesn't have to be so. Maybe it's some 1 foot talk hairy thing with 5 legs that's grey with 4 eyes and some weird cone-shaped tusks or something.

Some of this is pure speculation and sci-fi talk, but the one thing I do think is that I think we're not the only ones out there...just waiting till we find that out for sure.