« Home | Roces 5th Element » | Miss Saigon » | Aliens » | This is Fun! » | Stolen! » | Night time! » | The hotel room is reserved » | The weekend » | Wicked » | My question of the day » 

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 

Not much

Not much going on, just thought I'd pop in to say hi! The apartments a pit and no one but me is interested in cleaning, so that's frustrating. Kaia is having trouble going to sleep AND going on the potty all the time again for no reason.

I'm really tired from the weekend. We stayed up until 4:30am friday night/saturday morning playing board games and video games. Stayed up till 2am the next night doing the same thing.

Saturday evening I went and say my best friend (that's a girl) from college do her senior recital up at college. She was SOOOOOOOO good. It's unbelievable how good she is. She has a stunning future ahead of her. Even looking at all she has accomplished already, she's set. And I'm so proud of her! She got first runner up for the lead soprano roles for The Des Moines Metropolitan Opera, so if the actual woman can't do it..she gets to! She was the youngest ever to receive such an honor. So when she's famous, I'll be on the phone with her in little 'ol Iowa saying "I knew you could do it, I'm so proud" because I just know we wont ever loose contact.

Rehearsal tonight..eh, I don't know how I feel about it yet.

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Post a Comment