« Home | Whizzball! » | Fire Alarms » | Oh yes...dead sexy!  » | Don't I belong in the GQ magazine?   » | Web Site Job » | I have beaten the evil dragons! » | Not Creative or Motivated » | Potpourri of Thoughts » | More on Gay Marriage » | Pseudoephedrine » 

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 

Whazzzzzzup

lol...sorry! I haven't been playing Whizball non stop, just posted that real quick on Friday because it's an addicting game, I am here, alive, doing well.

All is well. I have started rehearsals now and have been busy at work with getting all the stuff ready for adjuster schools. I've had free time, just haven't really felt like posting, no particular reason :-)

Stuff about houses and trying to break leases, all things I could talk about. Found a cool place but breaking our lease was too complicated so, alas, we are in our apartment until July 31st, which, hopefully by then we will have found a HOUSE. If not, this place we almost got will be back open Aug. 1. But we'd much rather find a HOUSE.

Still waiting to hear on one job I'm really interested in. Haven't got a call for an interview, but I haven't got a fuck you very much letter yet, either. It's a job at a church in Ames, it would be a GREAT job, and I just found out they have a preschool there, so that would be fantastic...but, I don't hold out too much hope for getting an interview knowing my luck. Even though I deserve one and I put in a kick ass application (you had to answer three questions in essay format and I talked myself up to no end!)

Rehearsals are going well, tiring, but well. I'm excited for the show still, just a little apprehensive.

Kaia is going great, she is a beautiful girl, smart, funny as always.

Veronica is doing great, she is assitant directing the show so she's excited to be involved in that way.

Thanks for coming in and checking on me even when I don't post for 4 days...and leave you with some shitty posts before I leave too! I will now try to head off to your blogs, which I haven't read since Friday.