« Home | Fire Alarms » | Oh yes...dead sexy!  » | Don't I belong in the GQ magazine?   » | Web Site Job » | I have beaten the evil dragons! » | Not Creative or Motivated » | Potpourri of Thoughts » | More on Gay Marriage » | Pseudoephedrine » | The Contender » 

Friday, March 25, 2005 

Whizzball!

I absolutely LOVE this game Whizzball!

You should go check it out. Give it a chance, try an easy puzzle first and get your mind used to how you need to think to figure the puzzles out. It took me about 3 games, looking at some hard ones too by using the clue button to show me how they did it and now I'm hooked and I love it!

I have made three puzzles myself, you'll need to search by author and look up theatretenor to find the three I've made.

Then, let me know if you love it or not in the comments...because, I love it!

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Post a Comment