« Home | Oh yes...dead sexy!  » | Don't I belong in the GQ magazine?   » | Web Site Job » | I have beaten the evil dragons! » | Not Creative or Motivated » | Potpourri of Thoughts » | More on Gay Marriage » | Pseudoephedrine » | The Contender » | Don't ya just hate it when you make an ass of your... » 

Friday, March 25, 2005 

Fire Alarms

Remember the last time our apartment had a fire alarm? Remember that controversy...?

We had one AGAIN at 10:30 pm on Wednesday night -- this time the staff could be reached and it was turned off within a half hour

We had one AGAIN at 11:45 pm last night -- the staff could also be reached this time and it was turned off within a half hour

I hate our stupid apartment managers and our apartments in general.

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates