« Home | Hey, Blogger, Just So You Know... » | American Idol -- America ALMOST got it right » | College Puzzlement » | Dancing Princess » | Why We Love Children » | Telemarketers » | The Pope » | Kaia and I had Macaroni & Cheese with hotdogs toni... » | I got the part! » | High school Freshman year English class stories » 

Monday, March 14, 2005 

Hello!

I stepped away from Blogger for the weekend, like I like to do, and now here I am!

Thanks for asking Merrit, we indeed did have one rehearsal. It was just the read-through cast mixer. We got our materials and sung through some of the chorus songs...so it wasn't really worth much.

This Wednesday the quartet is getting together on our own, so that will be my first rehearsal, though unofficial. My first official rehearsal is March 28th, then I have them pretty steady after that. How exciting!!

I'm nervous because the other three in the quartet are in an actual quartet and they travel around to area churches and what not and sing, but I'm taking over the 1st tenor position so I hope I can keep up! Some say that their other first tenor is a bit of a touch and go kinda guy and their getting sick of him not wanting to do performances or having to be gone and stuff and so I might take over for him if I do well enough! :-) So we'll see there, that would be something special.

Whew! Some good basketball this past weekend! I tell ya what, I don't normally watch basketball, at all, and certainly not the NBA. When it comes down to the good stuff with the NCAA, the tournaments and march madness, I usually watch. I am enjoying myself too. Some damn good games this past weekend, and this up coming Thursday-Sunday will be some more good basketball too!

Taxes - Whew! Got my taxes done this weekend too, that's exciting! Feels good to have that done, now I just need to wait until those checks come in.

Good weekend overall, rehearsed with my sister for "The Prayer" which we're singing at a wedding this weekend, it felt good, so I'm exciting for that too!

The Incredibles comes out on DVD Tuesday, you bet Kaia and I will be picking that up tomorrow! We would also like to go see Robots in the theatre, want to wait to see it with Mommy, but she works every damn day this week, so we might not wait, we'll see! :-)

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates