« Home | The Pope » | Kaia and I had Macaroni & Cheese with hotdogs toni... » | I got the part! » | High school Freshman year English class stories » | Ever Feel... » | My states » | Clarification Post » | I feel like I have so much to say! » | My brain is female?! » | I hate 'em but I'm going to do one... » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

Telemarketers

I hate them. I despise them with a passion.

I had about 5 today since I've been home. All for Veronica and all of them you can tell right away that it's them.

They call at all hours. I just had one at 9 PM...what they hell are they doing calling me at 9 PM?!

Now, I've been home for about 4 hours and I've had more than one an hour.

GGGGRRRRR...........they piss me off so much.

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates