« Home | Kaia and I had Macaroni & Cheese with hotdogs toni... » | I got the part! » | High school Freshman year English class stories » | Ever Feel... » | My states » | Clarification Post » | I feel like I have so much to say! » | My brain is female?! » | I hate 'em but I'm going to do one... » | DAMMIT » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

The Pope

I've been reading about the pope and I still don't think I understand him or what he is or what he does or anything...

So much controvery on whether her should remain pope or step down. I hear so much "let the old man die" or "he should step down and let someone else lead" or "why should he have to step down?" or "he still has his brain" or "don't be so mean" or "how could you think that"

I don't really care...I just don't understand what he is or why he is or what Christians believe about the pope.

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates