« Home | Dancing Princess » | Why We Love Children » | Telemarketers » | The Pope » | Kaia and I had Macaroni & Cheese with hotdogs toni... » | I got the part! » | High school Freshman year English class stories » | Ever Feel... » | My states » | Clarification Post » 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 

College Puzzlement

I was wondering this today. Do you think people have it easier going to college right after high school or going to college as an adult in the workforce, taking evening classes and such.

I don't know for sure, because I didn't try to go to college with a full-time job, but...in my opinion, which I'm entitled to have, it seems like they get it a lot easier than kids going to college right out of high school.

There are a fair amount of people here at work who are doing this exact thing and it seems the classes are easier and the work load is easier and the expectations are lowered. Now, I don't know why this would be, but it's the general impression I'm getting.

Let's open a free-range discussion on this, I'd like to hear some opinions.

What a great site » »

Post a Comment