« Home | Why We Love Children » | Telemarketers » | The Pope » | Kaia and I had Macaroni & Cheese with hotdogs toni... » | I got the part! » | High school Freshman year English class stories » | Ever Feel... » | My states » | Clarification Post » | I feel like I have so much to say! » 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 

Dancing Princess

Oh man, did we have fun last night!

They have these couple of CDs at daycare that the kids just go nuts over and run and dance all around the room.

They are of Laurie Berkner, and she is fun!

So...we go to Target last night to see Mommy and check out their CD collection.

Lo and behold I found a Laurie Berkner CD! Because we had set out with hopes of finding a CD to have fun and dance to, we bought it. We also bought VeggieTales Song that Kids love. It has Teapot song and I've Been Working on the Railroad and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star...things like that.

We get the CD home and it's 8:55 PM but I let her stay up and dance a little hoping it would wear her out, and it's fun. So she dances for about a half hour and she is so cute! She listens to what Laurie is saying in the CD and does it and remembers some of the songs from the other CDs.

We had earlier played Dora Bingo and after someone gets bingo Dora starts singing and we would jump up and dance whenever someone got bingo!

I know I'm not nearly describing the cuteness of my daughter but suffice to say that fun times were had by all. :-)

So if you have a little one and you want a fun, clean good times dancing CD check out Laurie Berkner's CDs. I believe it's Laurie Berkner