« Home | College Puzzlement » | Dancing Princess » | Why We Love Children » | Telemarketers » | The Pope » | Kaia and I had Macaroni & Cheese with hotdogs toni... » | I got the part! » | High school Freshman year English class stories » | Ever Feel... » | My states » 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 

American Idol -- America ALMOST got it right

Almost America....Substitue Nikko for Scott, Nikko SO deserved it, he is smooth, he is good! Scott is scary and totally changed from his audition.

Substitue Amanda for Mikayla...Janay totally annoyed me and isn't that good, Mikayla annoyed me A LOT and Amanda is only ok...but of the three I'd take Amanda over Mikayla anyday...

Mikayla butched Somwhere straight to hell and really, really annoys me and most everyone else...but, none of the girls are going to win anyway, they all suck compared to the guys, so hopefully the girls will just get picked off until it's only the guys left.

My final two:

Anwar
Mario

The Winner:

Mario
(though I think it should be Anwar)