« Home | The "I'm so cool" worker » | Phenom » | Spamalot » | So, what do you do when you don't want to be at wo... » | Singing » | HAHAHAHAHA » | Uh-oh... » | Mario Party 6 is almost out! » | Who's the man now?! » | Me thinks I'm dumb » 

Thursday, December 09, 2004 

Stylin' and Profilin'

We had a former NBA basketball player that had apparently been into drugs come into our high school and talk about drugs and how he got off them etc. etc.

Well he said something in the speech that me and my friends laugh and we'll never forget it, and the way he said it, which won't translate over to type, "I was stylin' and profilin' with my big head and my bad attitude and I said, 'Hey Mr. Basketball Man, whatcha doin?!'"

Oh, it was hilarious!

Anyway, I always think of "stylin' and profilin'" and today I am indeed stylin' and profilin' with my light khaki high water pants on with dirt all over them from leaning against the car to scrape the frost off and my white socks...oh bessie, I'm stylin' and profilin' today! :-)