« Home | This is a blow... » | ESPN's Blunderful World of Sports » | Massage » | My left leg » | Cancer? » | I'll try to answer some of the questions from Comm... » | Question: » | TiVo loves me! :-) » | Full body massage » | Next blog » 

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 

My Musicals List

This stems from Matt and Dweeze(though I don't know who that is) and greenman, so here I go finally. I'm just not going to talk about each of them or what I've seen or what I haven't or what I've been in, because that would take forever. If you like musical theatre and there's one on here you haven't heard of, chances are you should be getting it and listening to it, because it's a good one!

Favorites (in no particular order)

RENT
tick, tick...BOOM!
Assassins
Into the Woods
Sweeney Todd
The Frogs
A Little Night Music
Company
Aida
Les Miserables
Jesus Christ Superstar
Phantom of the Opera
Urinetown
Children of Eden
Titanic
Chicago
West Side Story
Kiss Me, Kate
Sweet Smell of Success
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Bat Boy
Avenue Q
Wicked
Big River
The Secret Garden
Sunday in the Park with George
The Producers
Cabaret
Mamma Mia
The Full Monty
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change!
Guys and Dolls
The Music Man
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
Taboo
Bounce
Chess
How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (H2$)
Jekyll & Hyde
The Last 5 Years
Little Shop of Horrors
Miss Saigon
Seussical
Joseph...Dreamcoat
The Woman in White

I KNOW I'm missing some, but it's hard to call up all of these musicals from memory.