« Home | Is Bush Wired? Is Kerrry Cheating? Judge for Yours... » | Really funny high school picture! » | Broadway invades ISU... » | Poltical Funnies... » | Frustrated » | Absurd for the Theatre, or Theatre of the Absurd? » | I can't think of a catchy title this morning... » | Getting to know me... » | Nothingness » | Torn... » 

Friday, October 08, 2004 

Penguins...

I love penguins...it's what I collect from the animal world...they're cute :-D




That one's for you meritt!

Have a fantastic weekend!!

penguins are awesome. k bye.


ooooh get this. i commented on your blog cuz i know someone with the same name as you. and then today i read through your whole blog and found out that you are the same person as the person i know with the same name. in other words, you and the other person are not different people. get it? anyways, i'm one of your wife's cousins. mother of god it's a small world.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

oh my god. I saw you were from Washington, so I thought maybe someday I'd ask you where and if you knew where Yakima was.

So who are you then?

muahahaha, I already know who you are.

My informant...we'll call her Laurel...has filled me in based on the information I have knowing you are are Kris and your birthday is in September.

hahaha...I win!

We've never met, but how are the wedding plans going?!

muahahahaha, I'm smart :-D

ha!!! you're wrong!!! we HAVE met!! so there!!! i met you when you and veronica and kaia came to the "campout" in which none of us camped, and then we were all three bored (kaia was not bored because she was drooling on people or whatever it is babies do to entertain themselves) so we walked to the water and threw in rocks. ha! ha ha! i win!!


weddings plans are going ok. you guys should come.

damn! That was YOU! You got me...

we're trying to come out for Christmas to help with some wedding plans for Laurel...but it's hard to find tickets

laurel's getting married? holy crap. nobody tells me anything, seriously. i even go to the same college as her. well anyways, i'm like 35 minutes from Yakima. if you guys do come over, i'll come impose my presence. MAYBE!! If i'm not TOO BUSY! so there!

i'm getting married April 23, btw. forget laurel's wedding and come to mine. i'm way cooler. plus i'll have better cake.

1) hate to tread on your conversation but since one of the little penguins was for me I thought I had better say something! :)

2) boy I hate when posts were removed by the author before I got to sneak a peek at them. *wink*

Lars you're such a sicko....I like it! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

It was removed by the author because...oooooh...ready?

are you really ready?

because stupid blogger wasn't processing my comment so I hit the publish your comment button three times and so I posted the same thing three times :-D

Though I don't like when I see that either, because I want to know what was removed too!

i am an obsessive clicker. probably because i have the patience of a gnat. but whenever anything web-related doesn't load, i obsessively click the refresh/submit/go button repeatedly until my browser says "ENOUGH DAMMIT!" and loads the stupid thing. i blame dialup.

Keep up the good work
» » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates