« Home | Guess who's awake... » | RENT, comments, etc » | A lot of things » | Penguins... » | Is Bush Wired? Is Kerrry Cheating? Judge for Yours... » | Really funny high school picture! » | Broadway invades ISU... » | Poltical Funnies... » | Frustrated » | Absurd for the Theatre, or Theatre of the Absurd? » 

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 

New Template!

Woohoo, I got my groovy new template! I like it so much better than the other one.

So maybe I'm not creative enough to make my own template and I just used one of the standards, but I still like it a lot.

I'll stick my links back up there in the sidebar as soon as I can figure out how to do it without it messing up the set fonts etc. I will get a pic of me in the profile some time too..that would be fun!

In other news, V is feeling better, she went to classes today. She says it still hurts and she's still icing it and heating it etc. but it's not unbearable like yesterday.

We have rehearsal today, fun!

I am eating dry peanut butter cap'n crunch and it's like a party in my mouth...I miss this cereal. I've been eating non-stop cocoa puffs, lucky charms and trix since you can buy that in a three pack at Sam's Club.

Tootaloo! :-)

Boy, your background surprised me. For a moment there I thought I had quantum leaped back into the Brady Bunch or something! Just teasin' ya. ;)

Veronica Thought: a kidney stone perhaps?

re; cereal... not much a cereal eater myself, but if I am ever at your house, and 2 days later you find that all the little marshmallows are gone from your Lucky Charms. Ahhh... that would be me. *wink*

We thought it was a kidney stone last time this happened too, but it wasn't. She is feeling better tonight, so whatever it was has mostly passed. :-)

That bit about the mashmallows is too funny! LOL

You work in Des Moines, about a 35 minute commute south for you. Are the rehearsals in Story City? If so that's a 45 minute commute from Des Moines, then 15-20 back to Ames. That would be great commute times if I still lived in Dallas, but for Iowa that sucks!

Yeah, the commute from Des Moines to Ames is numb to me now, I still don't like it, but it's what I have to do.

The commute from Ames to Story City I have been doing my entire life, so that's means nothing to me either.

It's 35 minutes from Des Moines to Ames and then about 15 minutes from my apartment to my parent's house...yup

I was watching a rerun of Friends a couple of nights ago and I saw a box of Cap'n Crunch on top of the refrigerator. I even pointed it out to Doug. Actually thought about having him go to the store & get a box... They were so good when I was a kid, I would hate to be let down if they aren't as good as I remembered.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates