« Home | Murder at Cafe Noir » | The Greatest Invention in 50 Years » | Sleep deprivation » | New Template! » | Guess who's awake... » | RENT, comments, etc » | A lot of things » | Penguins... » | Is Bush Wired? Is Kerrry Cheating? Judge for Yours... » | Really funny high school picture! » 

Thursday, October 14, 2004 

Man...

I wish I had something to say! I feel so bad, I haven't been much of a blogger lately. Lots of things have popped into my head, but as soon as I get here they are all gone.

There's a couple things I shouldn't mention in here ;-)

I'm not moving ;-) I'm not having a baby ;-) I'm not in classes or anything, just work and rehearsal, and well, no one wants to hear about rehearsals!

I'm pretty sure I already talked about this up coming summers musical and what part I want.

Has anyone heard of Nutella? The chocolate spread that goes on toast? ANOTHER party in my mouth. I first had it when my mom brought it back from Germany when I was, like, 12ish? It was amazing, then I found out they carried it here in the States, and I've been eating it ever since. Fantastic product...go for it!

I didn't get to watch Survivor so I have no idea what happened or ho got kicked off.

Man! I just can't figure anything to say, do I have a boring life, or can I just not put my life into interesting words like my fellow bloggers?

I always considered myself eloquent in the writing and speaking, as long as the speaking isn't in front of a group, friends are ok, but...maybe it's writers block?

Well...signing off?

I'm having a baby and I don't have much to say...

Except that I've had Nutella and I say YUCKY!!!! I'll stick with peanut butter, thank you. But then, what do I know? I simply adored black pudding in Ireland (that's blood sausage to you Yanks who don't know) and there's many people who can't stomach it. To each his own...

Post a Comment