« Home | The interview... » | Hold the phone, I'm only an R! » | Blogger has been dead... » | Red Sox Game 6 » | Yay Veronica! » | Blogaholic quiz » | RED SOX!!!!! » | Ban Smoking in Public » | Me » | Monday morning thoughts » 

Tuesday, October 26, 2004 

I love these things!

Thanks Thoughts from the Oasis Admist the Corn"





I'm Cosette!
Sweet and sheltered, but not just another pretty face, I've overcome some tough times, and have nowhere to go but up. Only the most hardened sociopaths -- and, well, fanatical Eppie/Marius 'shippers -- have anything bad to say about me.

Which Les Miserables Character Are You?



Figures I'm a girl! I sing high and I've been known to go drag before...yeah, I get called a girl all the time anyway...mostly an inside joke with my family and friends but feel free to laugh

You're Eponine! Spunky, resourceful, and fearless, you don't take a lot of guff from the world, and sometimes you're kind of freaky. Secretly, though, you just want to be loved in spite of your attitude and your goofy hat.

Sweet...i love Lea Salonga..

Post a Comment