« Home | Red Sox Game 6 » | Yay Veronica! » | Blogaholic quiz » | RED SOX!!!!! » | Ban Smoking in Public » | Me » | Monday morning thoughts » | Ok, sorry, this is cool too! » | This is awesome too! » | Mindless fun for the whole family! » 

Friday, October 22, 2004 

Blogger has been dead...

It has! The sites I go to "reguarly" haven't posted since wednesday, inlcuding myself, and my post on Wednesday was only half hearted at that.

Don't worry, I have plenty to say, just not plenty of time to come on here and say it!

YAY RED SOX!!!! Best series I have ever seen, made my week...

Then what made my week even better was the Cardinals winning too!!

I have a job interview on Monday for a job I want REALLY bad...so, I just have to show them I'm the right man to hire at that interview. I'm so nervous I think I'm going to puke. AND...I have no confidence in myself as a graphic designer at this point in my life, so, I better try and get some of that back before Monday. I have been doing some graphic design these past few weeks at work and for the show I'm in, so I have some current stuff, not all that excitingly well done, but, that's my low self-esteem at work again.

What else? Kaia's birthday is tomorrow! I got her some playdough and bubbles at work yesterday, she loves both of those right now! And V and I are getting her a trike (sp?) so she'll be loving that too. She's getting this Dora doll that's hair grows and she sings or SOMETHING from Aunt Jena and she has been asking, by name, for that for a long time (and she's only turning 3!) so she'll probably be most pumped about that! I! use! lots! of! exclamation! points! when! I! post! Oh well...

I'm going to RENT TONIGHT!! Wooooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!! more exclamation points!!!

There was a big 3 days 6 hour series on Broadway: The American Musical (or something like that) sitting on my TiVo and from what I've heard it is AWESOME, so I'm excited to some day get ot watch that, and we'll then put it onto tape so we'll have it forever...that is exciting.

Ok, I'm done...I'm hungry, must find someone to donate $.85 to the cause so I can go get donuts.

**If you make it to the end of my posts, and if I remember I'm going to start putting the song that's in my head at the moment right here**

"La Vie Boheme B" from RENT

Good Luck on Monday! :)

Best of luck Monday!! Happy b-day to Kaia!!

Post a Comment