« Home | Monday morning thoughts » | Ok, sorry, this is cool too! » | This is awesome too! » | Mindless fun for the whole family! » | The Penny... » | Man... » | Murder at Cafe Noir » | The Greatest Invention in 50 Years » | Sleep deprivation » | New Template! » 

Monday, October 18, 2004 

Me

Here I am, I had this picture taken for our headshots in the programs I'm making for our show...

Is it extremely loser-ish to be posting a picture of myself? LOL...I found a free host online and well, in case anyone was wondering what I look like now...ok, so I'm a loser!


You could always take off Mr. Hackey Sack and put up Mr. HeadShot and then you would accomplish putting your photo up without looking like a loser! :)

I was gonna, but it said it was too big, and I didn't have time to try and shrink it, so it will be done at some point in time...so until then I'll be a loser and proud of it :-D

It looks like you should be holding a number underneath. Inmate 368732 you're next!

haha! Thanks Doug. I prefer inmate 24601...but that's a Les Miserables reference, I dont know who'd get that... :-) I'm a geek too!

Post a Comment