« Home | Ok, sorry, this is cool too! » | This is awesome too! » | Mindless fun for the whole family! » | The Penny... » | Man... » | Murder at Cafe Noir » | The Greatest Invention in 50 Years » | Sleep deprivation » | New Template! » | Guess who's awake... » 

Monday, October 18, 2004 

Monday morning thoughts

So, I stayed up until 12:30 am to watch my Boston Red Sox win the game in the bottom of the 12th! Pretty darn sweet game...

Rehearsals for the show are going well, I'm about 15 lines from being memorized and I'm starting to do some good things with my characters, we're getting the death tango banged out so we have that down, it's about a little less than half the song done...ok I have three verses and chorus between each and we have through the first verse done...so only a third of the way through, but thats still some good stuff! It'll be very funny...I encourage all to come out and see :-)

Kaia does something cute every day, numerous cute things every day, so it's hard to share all of them. We were driving home last night and she wanted to hear a story of when Mommy and Daddy were little babies, so we told her one. Then she wanted to tell US a story of when Mommy was little. Hahaha, it was so cute. She talked about how Mommy was in the house and in her room and something happened, I can't remember, then Kaia goes to Mommy's room (when Mommy was a little baby) and knocks on the door and says "Mommy, let me in" and she kept going on for like 5 minutes, is was the funniest, she threw herself into a story of when Mommy was a little baby. Then earlier that night at Grandma and Grandpa's we played monster, which is where I chase her around the house and try to catch her. That's always fun! And we read a lot of books "Herbert the Timid Dragon" and about every Doctor Suess book plus tons of other books.

What else did I do this weekend?

Got to watch Sunday football...you just can't beat that. Packers won, but more importantly...my New York Jets are 5-0 for the first time in franchise history!! Woo...how fun!

Disappointed that the St. Louis Cardinals lost...2 in a row...they win two, than lose two. So it's 2-2 in the series, both teams are playing again tonight I think.

The Yankees-Red Sox game starts at 4 pm our time, 5 pm there time...15 1/2 hours after their last game finished. It was a 5 hour and 2 minute game.

Funny thing is, I was watching the game in my room with Veronica and we made bets to each other for when the game would end, after I freaked out that they even tied the game in the bottom of the 9th to go into extra innings, and Veronica said it would be over bottom of the 12th with the sox winning and I said the 14th inning. She was right...but even cooler than that is when Ortiz stepped up to the plate with one man on in the bottom of the 12th I said "This guy can hit one out of the park." and he did! And I'm talking to my sister over the e-mail here and she was still at my parents house watching with my dad, we went home to put Kaia to bed of course, and when Ortiz stepped up to the plate her and my dad said "Just hit a homer so we can go to bed." and he did!

Works for me...

Good times, Kaia's cough is doing better, still has it a little bit. Veronica is sick again, but this time with just a drainage/sore throat sort of deal..should be fine!

I'm sure there's more...but we've talked about my memory before