« Home | RED SOX!!!!! » | Ban Smoking in Public » | Me » | Monday morning thoughts » | Ok, sorry, this is cool too! » | This is awesome too! » | Mindless fun for the whole family! » | The Penny... » | Man... » | Murder at Cafe Noir » 

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 

Blogaholic quiz

Saw this on my wife's cousin's blog, thought it was cute...


1.) do you have blogs saved in your favorites?
Yup

2.) do you show your blogs to your real life friends?
no, not really...

3.) do you obsessively check your friend's blogs for updates?
Yes, I..um..yes...*hangs head in shame*

4.) do you obsessively check your hit counter to see how many people have read your blog in the last 30 seconds?
I have the code for a counter but haven't put it on my blog yet

5.) do you make more than one blog a day?
Sometimes

6.) do you make more than 5?
Never have...

7.) do you read your own blog when you're bored? and laugh at how clever you are?
Depends on the blog...sometimes...

8.) do you have trouble sleeping at night when one of your blog posts which you found particularly clever doesn't get commented on by your readers?
No trouble sleeping, I just get depressed because apparently I'm not as interesting as I was hoping to be ;-)

9.) do you comment on other people's blogs just so that they will comment on and/or read yours?
I comment on others because I have something to say and hope they're come SEE mine, but it doesn't usually work since I've only have about 2 people come over and comment on my blog

10.) when things happen to you throughout the day, do you instantly begin composing blogs about them in your head to post later?
um...hehe

11.) are your email updates to old friends actually just cut and pasted pieces of your blog?
no

12.) do you own a tshirt with your blog URL on it?
no

13.) do you print out copies of your blog?
no

14.) of other people's blogs?
no

15.) have you ever copied someone else's blog entry and used it as your own?
no

12.) do you own a tshirt with your blog URL on it?
no

PEOPLE DO THIS?????????

OK... we'll have a BLOG party and we will all make t-shirts with our blog addy's on it. LOL.

12.) do you own a tshirt with your blog URL on it?
no

PEOPLE DO THIS?????????

OK... we'll have a BLOG party and we will all make t-shirts with our blog addy's on it. LOL.

A BLOG t-shirt party... hmmm, do I really want a T that says Iowa Geek on it????

Yep, blogging is addictive. Hadn't been to one until Doug set our up. I refuse to admit how much time I spend bouncing from one to another....

The blogger has the hiccups today... I only hit post ONCE. I swear.

OK... so the blog tshirts? I think our blogs would look great on tshirts. IOWA GEEK would be so cool! And Lars; "ON THE STAGE" - again perfect. My "It's just the coffee talking" works too. ;) I never thought about the titles of our blogs looking great on tshirts but I think I like them.
(and yes I've actually accomplished a LOT today other than reading blogs. LOL. It's been overly productive actually).

And no I didn't see this post only because someone popped over to Iowa Geek from this page. I swear! Really!

haha, you guys crack me up, I am a bit down on myself so this made me smile :-)

On The Stage
Iowa Geek
It's Just the Coffee Talking...(with the picture you have on yours)

would all look awesome on t-shirts! haha

Post a Comment