« Home | Blogger has been dead... » | Red Sox Game 6 » | Yay Veronica! » | Blogaholic quiz » | RED SOX!!!!! » | Ban Smoking in Public » | Me » | Monday morning thoughts » | Ok, sorry, this is cool too! » | This is awesome too! » 

Monday, October 25, 2004 

Hold the phone, I'm only an R!


My life is rated R.
What is your life rated?


That's right everybody, you can brings your kids around me...mostly. Never smoked or drank, I do swear and tell dirty jokes and I have "gone all the way" hello...I'm married and I have a kid! :-)

Thanks for the link YankeeBob, even though you probably have no idea I exist...

You're busted Lars. Now I know you exist. And a Boston fan at that! Geez! Well, maybe I'll be able to help you out on that point. Beware, I'll be watching!

And I thought you might let us know how your interview went today.

I got an R rating, too.

Thanks for the quiz, I got an nc 17 myself, not surprised though

Enjoyed a lot! recall zocor

Post a Comment