« Home | Kaia pictures as requested! » | Beauty and the Beast » | Snow » | Do I Exist? » | Manual or Auto? » | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! » | Anniversay » | Weather » | V's Birthday » | Jean Skirts » 

Thursday, January 01, 2009 

Our Update

The Family -- we are having a baby!! :-) We've officially had a dr. appointment and everyone knows so I think my wife wont kill me for announcing it! We're having an ultrasound on Thursday to see the due date and if there is more than one baby for sure but our due date will be the end part of July I know that already. :-)

Kaia -- she's 7 and doing great! So smart. She's very excited about the new baby too! I think it's still so far away that it's kind of out of sight out of mind, but I've talked to her numerous times and she's very excited!! She just got done doing the musical A Classic Christmas Carol here in town with me. She'll be in Seussical this June.

Veronica -- she is sick all day every day, so this pregnancy is a lot harder than the last one. She got done directing Proof in Ames and she's gearing up to costume The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail at the college, and then Seussical here for our big Scandinavian Days musical. She had an interview at the hospital and we're praying and crossing fingers and everything we can for her to get this job. We need it.

Lars -- I just got done playing Bob Cratchit in the musical A Classic Christmas Carol here in town. I'll be auditioning for Seussical in March and that's about it for me.

So that's us in a small nutshell! We're all getting geared up for the baby and I'm turning over a new leaf for 2009 and I hope my wife and daughter join me, I'm getting our house all cleaned up and KEEPING it that way. And also, when Kaia is being bad and needs punished then I'm sticking to that punishment and that's all there is too it.

What a great way to start the new year. I wondered when this would be happening! I knew it couldn't be too much longer. :)

Congratulations.

Congrats you guys! Tell Veronica I'm so sorry she's feeling sick. I had it bad the first trimester, too. And where do these play/musicals get advertised? I missed another good one. But we had a pretty busy Christmas season so probably wouldn't have gotten to it anyway. I think Kaia should be Cindy Lou Hoo.

Post a Comment