« Home | Our Update » | Kaia pictures as requested! » | Beauty and the Beast » | Snow » | Do I Exist? » | Manual or Auto? » | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! » | Anniversay » | Weather » | V's Birthday » 

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 

Darnit! And BABY PICS!

So my internet was taken away from me for 2 weeks by Mediacom! Whom I hate! But I am BACK! And here's some exciting pictures!



  • It's my baby!! So perfect! :-)



  • oooh! You can see the brain!



  • This one is a close up! You can even see the little nose!!



  • This one has a hand up by the face! SO cute!

  • We're you reading my blog 1 1/2 years ago when I had to DUMP Mediacom and go with Qwest? I HATE Mediacom. I'm sorry you are dealing with them!

    As for baby photos? COOL!!! Looks just like you! Hee hee.

    (I'm voting - BOY - what do you think?)

    I DESPISE Mediacom! I'm almost positive Qwest does not offer any service up here in Story City. :-(

    I'm voting boy too :-)

    P.S. I tried commenting on your blog a few times and the haloscan will not load for me, not sure why, but hopefully it's back to normal again!

    Post a Comment