« Home | Pictures » | Sitemeter » | Some Worries Going Through My Head » | Tonights Dinner » | The Full Monty this Saturday! » | Viruses Part Deux » | Viruses » | Comments » | My Weekend » | Am I getting old? » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

Craving

Anyone have some Kit-Kat's or Hershey's kisses? I just had some here at work, and well, I need more!

If you do go ahead and e-mail them on over to me ;-)

Ooooooh! I haven't been here in awhile! Pretty!!!

Ummm, I like chocolate too. I find those little Halloween snack sized bars to be a cruel tease when it comes to satisfying a chocolate craving.

I actually have some kit-kats...will have to send you some.... did you get them? LOL

Have a great weekend!

Thanks Mama Duck! And I agree..those little things just don't do it for me.

Momma -- thanks so much! I did get them, they were excellent ;-) Now if only they were real!

Post a Comment